Everything you need to know about the Sculptra Booty Lift!
Bootys aren’t made by sitting on them. Here’s how they ARE made…
What is it?
Nicknamed the “Sculptra Butt Lift,” this technique involves using a long-lasting dermal filler to give your backside a fuller, more lifted look without the risks or downtime associated with more invasive procedures.
At FFA, we call it Sculpt a Butt √
- No anesthetic injections are necessary
- Wonderful for lean patients desiring a fuller, shapelier behind
- Short recovery time
- Subtle, natural looking results
- Limited interruption to your daily life
- Procedure can be accomplished in as little as 60-minutes
- Provides lift and volume to the buttocks area
Who should get it done?
- A desire to increase the volume, size or roundness of the buttocks without undergoing surgery
- A desire to increase the volume, size and shape of the buttocks, but do not have enough fat to undergo a surgical Fat Transfer (standard Brazilian Butt lift)
- A desire for long term results
- A desire to bring proportion and contouring to the buttocks area
- A desire to bring a subtle lift to the buttocks area
- A desire to improve the texture of the buttocks (A Sculptra Butt Lift can help reduce the appearance of stretch-marks and cellulite.)
What is injected?
Sculptra, or poly-l-lactic acid (PLLA), is a dermal filler used for skin and soft tissue augmentation. PLLA stimulates the body’s own collagen production and can be used for volume restoration and skin rejuvenation.
Is it safe?
It is the SAFEST procedure you can get done. Did you know that fat grafting “Brazilian butt lift” is one of the leading causes of death in the plastic surgery world? NO THANKS!
Is there down time?
You are welcome to go back to your everyday activities following treatment. Although the treatment area may feel sore and there may be some bruising, there is no “recovery time” needed following the Sculptra Butt Lift procedure.
How much does it cost?
Pricing depends on the amount of vials that are used per treatment. The amount of product needed depends on the patients’ budget, time constraints, expectations and desired result. Consults are always FREE!
How long does it last?
You will see results from anywhere from 2-5 years!
Why not just get surgery?
This is SAFE. Surgery is NOT.
Get that booty looking F A B U L O U S!